There are over 7 billion people on this earth but only one YOU!
Does that make you feel small or mighty?
In a day and age where the word authentic has been worn out, you ARE truly one of a kind, crafted by hand and unique! So, in the grand scheme of things, why does that really matter you ask? Can a lil ‘ol’ me actually make a difference in this world? The answer is a big and resounding YES!
Let’s look at this analogy: You ARE an important piece of a jigsaw puzzle, it’s called life, and you ARE part of this big picture. But most importantly, you must first know who you are so you know where and how you actually fit in!
Now, the real journey begins…………
- Forgive those who have hurt you , releasing them releases you. Unforgiveness; traps or ensnares us. And by letting go we are free.
- CREATE something: write, draw, knit or build but you decided share your story , journal , get your inside out onto paper
- Practice the art of being still and quiet yourself. Choose to meditate on good things, beautiful things and not the ugly, the good and not the bad.
- Develop deep relationships by using good listening skills. You have 2 ears & 1 mouth for a good reason. Try listening to understand someone and not just to respond. That takes self control.
- Take some personality tests. Five Love Language is one of our favourites.
- Move your beautiful body. You can walk, dance but keep moving. Walking is one of my personal loves, it’s benefits are numerous. Here are just a few:
Walking strengths your heart. Walking lowers the risk of disease.
Walking gives you energy!
Walking makes you happier.
Welcome to your journey of self discovery! You are valuable. You are powerful. Choose to live life fully alive. We all need what you carry.
To stay connected please join my email list. Handmade Art Prints available for purchase at www.katecollver.com